Add to Collection
Go to Collections
White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Granola Bars
Cranberry bliss bars meet granola bar! These white chocolate cranberry bliss granola bars are so soft, chewy, packed with tangy cranberries, and drizzled with tons of white chocolate!
Servings 12 granola bars
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal flour, baking soda, sugar, and cinnamon. Add vanilla, agave, and coconut oil to bowl and mix until dough comes together. Fold in dried cranberries.
Pat granola mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake granola bars at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool granola bars completely on a wire cooling rack.
Drizzle cooled granola bars with melted white chocolate then slice into bars. Enjoy!