Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crockpot Gingered Apple Cranberry Sauce
Make your cranberry sauce this Thanksgiving the easy way! This gingered apple cranberry sauce makes itself entirely in the crockpot and it's packed with sweet 'n' spicy ginger flavors.
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 2 12 oz bags fresh cranberries
- 3 medium apples peeled and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 1/4 cup candied ginger finely chopped
- 2 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Place cranberries, apples, and ginger in a 4-qt crockpot. Whisk remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over top.
Cook cranberry sauce on low 6-8 hours, stirring every few hours until cranberry sauce is thickened and cranberries are broken down. Sweeten cranberry sauce with additional agave syrup to taste if desired. Chill cranberry sauce until ready to serve and enjoy!