Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa Turkey Chili
Use up turkey leftovers to make this massively flavorful roasted red pepper quinoa turkey chili! You can throw it together in minutes and it's so hearty and filling!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 16 oz jar roasted red peppers, undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can 15 oz pinto beans, drained
- 1 can 15 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups cooked cubed turkey
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
In a dutch oven or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic to pan and saute several minutes until fragrant and cooked. Reduce heat to medium and add roasted red pepper, tomato paste, chili powder, and cumin. Cook 2 minutes.
Add beans, tomatoes, turkey, quinoa, and chicken broth to pot and stir to combine. Season chili with salt and pepper to taste. Bring chili to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer covered 30 minutes.
Serve chili hot with minced parsley on top. Enjoy!