Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Sweet 'n' spicy gingersnap cookies make an insanely good crust for this seasonal twist on pumpkin cheesecake pie! It's rich, silky, and you'll definitely want it on your Thanksgiving pie table!
Servings 8 servings
- 2-1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Additional crushed gingersnaps for garnishing
Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, whisk crust ingredients until crumbly. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in pie pan. Freeze crust 10 minutes then bake at 350F 8-10 minutes until light golden brown. Cool slightly.
Make the filling: In a large bowl with a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth. Beat in syrup, pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until filling is smooth and creamy.
Pour filling into crust and gently smooth top. Bake pie at 350F 40-45 minutes or until middle of pie is set. Cool pie completely on a wire cooling rack, then transfer to refrigerator and chill at least 4 hours.
Just before serving, garnish pie with additional crushed gingersnaps. Slice pie and enjoy!