Chicken Avocado Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Dressing
This beautiful quinoa salad is packed full of juicy chicken, soft sun-dried tomatoes, tons of avocado, and a flavorful balsamic dressing for the healthiest + prettiest salad you could ever dream of!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cold
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts diced
- 2 medium avocados pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Make the salad: In a large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, and agave syrup. Gradually whisk in olive oil until dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, toss salad with dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!