Browned Butter White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies
Browned butter, gooey white chocolate, and plenty of cinnamon sugar on top make these snickerdoodle blondies ULTIMATELY chewy and you will be instantly obsessed!
Servings 16 bars
- 3/4 cup butter melted and browned until a light golden brown
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with tin foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Gently fold in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt until a smooth dough forms. Stir in white chocolate chips.
Spread batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Bake blondies at 350F 20-25 minutes or until top is firm when touched. Cool blondies in pan 10 minutes, then use the foil to remove from pan to a wire cooling rack. Cool blondies completely on cooling rack then slice into squares. Enjoy!