Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Orange Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
A homemade orange teriyaki sauce transforms this easy beef and broccoli stir-fry into an unbelievably flavorful one-pot dinner that the whole family will love!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb beef round steak cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot rice for serving
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, broccoli, onion, and garlic in olive oil until broccoli is nearly tender and beef is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium.
In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, orange juice concentrate, vinegar, sugar, ginger, and cornstarch until smooth. Pour over beef mixture and stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Stir in oranges and salt and pepper to taste. Serve stir-fry over hot rice and enjoy!