Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Mozzarella Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
This Italian-style tomato avocado salad is loaded with tons of fresh tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, and soft mozzarella cheese for one killer summer salad!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled, and quarter-sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes quarter-sliced
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
In a separate small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over veggies and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Enjoy!