Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
This Italian tomato cucumber salad is loaded with tons of fresh tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, and soft mozzarella cheese tossed in a flavorful homemade Italian vinaigrette.
Servings 6 servings
Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/2-in cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-in cubes
- 2 medium ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-in cubes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In small bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, Dijon, garlic, and Italian seasoning until smooth. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly until dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Salad is best if served immediately after assembly.
Serving: 10 oz salad | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.4g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 31.5g | Saturated Fat: 8.5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 5.6g | Sugar: 9g | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg