Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Summer Peach Balsamic Caprese Salad
Juicy fresh peaches and all the caprese salad fixins' come together in this summery peach caprese salad! Fast to prepare and perfect for a quick summer side dish.
Servings 4 servings
- 3 medium peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1-in chunks
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 4 cups spring green mix
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine peaches, tomatoes, mozzarella, spring greens, almonds, and fresh basil. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, honey, and mustard. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until dressing is smooth. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!