Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Summer Peach Balsamic Caprese Salad
Juicy fresh peaches and a sweet 'n' tangy balsamic vinaigrette boost this killer summer caprese salad up a notch! All the best summer flavors and you can throw it together in 10!
Servings 8 servings
- 4 medium peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 4 cups chopped fresh romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine peaches, mozzarella, lettuce, almonds, and fresh basil. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!