Add to Collection
Go to Collections
No-Churn Black Cherry Banana Ice Cream
This no-churn black cherry banana ice cream blends up in only minutes and then the freezer takes care of the rest! The easiest ice cream to make this summer when you get that craving.
Servings 6 servings
- 5 medium ripe bananas cut into chunks and frozen
- 1-1/2 cups pitted fresh black cherries diced
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup for topping optional
Place bananas, cherries, yogurt, milk, agave, and vanilla in a food processor or blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Scrape ice cream into a plastic wrap-lined loaf pan and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
Scoop ice cream into serving bowls and serve with chocolate syrup. Enjoy!