Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Breakfast Bruschetta
This mixed berry cream cheese breakfast bruschetta is unbelievably easy to put together for brunch and especially perfect for Mother's Day! The fresh trio of berries makes it so gorgeous.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 8-10 in loaf French bread, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
Brush one side of bread slices with olive oil. Broil under high heat 1-2 minutes until toasted. Spread cream cheese evenly over bread slices.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Carefully arrange berries on top of cream cheese. Serve bruschetta immediately. Enjoy!