Add to Collection
Go to Collections
One-Pot Chicken Fajita Fettuccine Skillet
Everything you love about chicken fajitas in one-pot fettuccine skillet form! This simple 30-minute weeknight dinner is quickly going to become a family favorite!
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken breasts cut into 1-in strips
- 2 medium sweet peppers thinly sliced
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute chicken, peppers, onion, and garlic in oil until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender, about 10 minutes. Add seasonings and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and keep warm.
Combine chicken broth and fettuccine in skillet. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until water is evaporated and pasta is tender, about 15 minutes (if needed, add more chicken broth until pasta is tender)
Add chicken back to skillet and stir to combine. Top skillet with cheese and cover for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Remove lid and top skillet with guacamole, tomato, and parsley. Enjoy!