Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mango Chipotle Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
These kickin' chicken salad lettuce wraps are packed with the perfect balance of zingy chipotle flavors and sweet mango.---they're SO easy to throw together in less than 10 minutes!
Servings 10 -12 lettuce wraps
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews
- 1 medium mango peeled, pitted, and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts diced into 1/2-in cubes
- Butter lettuce leaves 10-12
In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, chipotle, mustard, honey, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir parsley, cashews, mango, and chicken into dressing and toss until coated.
Fill lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.7g | Protein: 11.8g | Fat: 6.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.9g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 95mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 5.8g