Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Protein Oatmeal Bowls with Cran-Raspberry Compote
These easy oatmeal bowls are loaded with tons of power-packed protein and a tangy cranberry raspberry compote takes them over the top! Easiest healthy breakfast ever.
Servings 5 servings
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Naked Nutrition Naked Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4-1/3 cup agave syrup or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional milk dark chocolate chips, and shredded coconut for serving
Make the compote: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring compote ingredients to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and let compote simmer until thick and reduced, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
Make the oatmeal: In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a boil over medium-high, then stir in oats and chia seeds. Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until oatmeal is thick and creamy. Remove from heat and stir in protein powder, agave to taste, and cinnamon.
Assemble the bowls: Spoon oatmeal into serving bowls and top with compote and additional milk, chocolate, and coconut if desired. Enjoy!
Serving: 8g | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.8g | Protein: 13.5g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 94mg | Fiber: 5.8g | Sugar: 22.4g