Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Iced Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Baked Apples
Baked apples are stuffed with a decadent oatmeal chocolate chip cookie filling and drizzled with tons of icing for one killer fall dessert you won't be able to resist!
Servings 6 servings
- 6 large apples inside cored and hollowed out
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
Place apples in a greased baking pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 375F.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly. Mix in chocolate chips.
Fill hollowed-out apples evenly with streusel filling. Bake apples at 375F 20-25 minutes or until apples are tender and filling is golden-brown. Cool 10 minutes.
Make the icing: In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar, vanilla, and just enough cream to make a drizzling consistency.
Drizzle apples evenly with icing and let set 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 72.2g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 14.9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.9g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 57mg | Fiber: 7.7g | Sugar: 50.1g