Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Caramelized Apple Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
Caramelized apples and cinnamon roll flavors take over your morning oatmeal! These overnight oats are unbelievably simple to make and so amazing for a grab-and-go breakfast, you'll be making them all week!
Servings 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium apples peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans toasted
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in sugar and cinnamon and bring mixture to a low simmer. Remove from heat.
In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon-sugar mixture. Screw lid on and shake several times to combine. Chill oats overnight or 6-8 hours until thick and creamy.
Make the apple topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, saute apples in butter and add sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cook apples 5-7 minutes until tender, then remove from heat and stir in pecans.
Divide overnight oats between three bowls and top each serving with caramelized apple topping. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 63.9g | Protein: 9.3g | Fat: 22.9g | Saturated Fat: 9.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13.1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 143mg | Fiber: 8.8g | Sugar: 37.1g