Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Spinach Pizza Pasta Salad
Everything you love about pizza...in the form of a healthy Italian pasta salad! This super-easy salad is so simple to throw together, it will be a cookout requirement all summer!
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 12 oz cavatappi pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 1 can 15 oz olives, sliced
- 1 6 oz package pepperoni
- 1 cup loosely-packed baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine pasta, olives, pepperoni, spinach, and mozzarella. In a separate medium bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing over salad and gently toss until coated. Season salad with additional salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate salad until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.8g | Protein: 13.8g | Fat: 19.6g | Saturated Fat: 5.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14.1g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 707mg | Fiber: 4.6g | Sugar: 1.3g