Blackberry Rhubarb Almond Crumble
Juicy blackberries and tangy rhubarb are a match made in heaven together in this summery crumble that's piled high with a buttery almond streusel topping.---Don't forget the whipped cream on top!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb diced
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Whipped cream for serving optional
Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, combine blackberries, rhubarb, sugar, and cornstarch. Spread evenly in the bottom of a greased square 8x8 baking pan.
In a separate medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over fruit filling.
Bake cobbler at 350F 30-35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Let cool 10 minutes, then serve warm with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.9g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 9.8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 5.2g | Sugar: 29.1g