Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy Bites
Everything you love about oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are wrapped up in these healthy and nutrition-packed energy bites! Make them in minutes with only a handful of ingredients.
Servings 15 energy bites
- 1/3 cup creamy almond or peanut butter
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips OR finely chopped chocolate
In a food processor, pulse almond butter, banana, vanilla, agave, salt, cinnamon, oats, and flaxseeds until a thick dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips or chunks.
Scoop dough into 1-in balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate energy bites 1 hour until firm and store up to 1 week. Enjoy!