Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Springtime Asparagus Cobb Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
This spring-themed cobb salad will put all other lunch salads to shame! Loaded to the brim with spring goodness and drizzled with an INSANE red wine dressing!
Servings 8 servings
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb cooked asparagus
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs shelled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast about 6 oz diced
- RED WINE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, arrange all salad ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve salad with red wine vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 11.5g | Fat: 15.3g | Saturated Fat: 3.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 198mg | Fiber: 2.9g | Sugar: 2.7g