Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Banana Chai Spice Overnight Oats
Bananas and chai spice are a match made in heaven in these SUPER-easy overnight oats.---The tastiest and the easiest way to start the day!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chai spice recipe here
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 small banana sliced
- Additional mini chocolate chips for garnishing
- Maple syrup honey, or agave for topping
In a large mason jar, combine oats,milk, yogurt, chai spice, coconut, chocolate chips, and chia seeds. Screw lid on and shake until smooth. Top with bananas, screw lid on and refrigerate oats overnight or at least 8 hours.
The next morning, remove oats from refrigerator and top with additional mini chocolate chips and sweetener of your choice. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 55.3g | Protein: 14.3g | Fat: 7.7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 6.6g | Sugar: 21g