1. Prepare the rolls: In a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, dissolve yeast in warm water and warm milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Add oil, honey, and egg; and mix on low speed until combined. With mixer running on low, add flour 1/2 cup at a time until mixture forms a ball. Mix until dough pulls away from bowl, about 3 minutes. Let dough stand 5 minutes then knead dough with mixer on medium speed 3-5 minutes or until dough is smooth and non-sticky. Transfer dough to a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
2. Punch risen dough down and transfer to a floured surface. Sprinkle with additional flour, and roll into a rectangle to 1-in thickness. With sharp knife, cut dough into 15 squares. Transfer dough squares to parchment-paper lined baking sheets. Cover rolls with plastic wrap and allow to rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
3. Bake rolls at 350 F 14-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately after removing rolls from the oven, brush rolls with 1 tablespoon butter. Cool rolls on wire cooling racks.
4. Prepare the Cinnamon Butter: In a small bowl with an electric mixer, beat all cinnamon butter ingredients until smooth and creamy.
5. Serve rolls warm with cinnamon butter.
Yield: 15 rolls (1/2 cup cinnamon butter)
Store rolls at room temperature up to 2 days. Store cinnamon butter in refrigerator up to 5 days. Bring butter to room temperature before serving.