1. Preheat oven to 425 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Set aside.
2. Prepare the muffin batter: In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk pumpkin, honey, butter, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add liquid mixture to dry mixture and gently stir until just combined. Set aside.
4. Prepare the topping: In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients until crumbly.
5. Fill greased muffin cups to the brim with muffin batter. Sprinkle each cup evenly with pecan topping. Bake at 425, 5 minutes then reduce heat to 375 and continue to bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown. Immediately drizzle with vanilla icing. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack. Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins
Store muffins at room temperature up to 2 days.