Caramel Pumpkin Spice Lattes
You don't need to run out to Starbucks just for a pumpkin spice latte this fall---now you can save money AND calories by making them yourself with this fun salted caramel version!
Servings 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups strong-brewed coffee warm
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring pumpkin, syrup, and spice to a low simmer. Slowly whisk in milk and vanilla. Bring mixture to a low simmer then remove from heat.
Transfer milk mixture to a blender or food processor. Pulse several times until mixture is foamy and frothy.
Divide hot coffee between 3 coffee cups. Pour hot milk mixture over coffee in each cup. Pipe whipped cream on top of hot coffee and drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve immediately