Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Grilled Jerk Chicken Pineapple Sausage Kabobs
This is one summer kabob recipe that you're gonna want to hold onto forever! The sweet 'n' spicy jerk chicken combined with sausage and sweet pineapple are a match made in heaven.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- JERK SEASONING MIX:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons allspice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken breasts cut into 1-in cubes
- 4 sausage links cut into cubes (turkey, chicken, or beef)
- 3 cups fresh pineapple cut into 1-in cubes
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
Make the spice mix: Combine all spices in a large bowl. Add chicken to spice mix and gently toss to coat.
Assemble the kabobs: Place spice-coated chicken cubes, sausage, and pineapple on skewers. Grill kabobs on a preheated grill over medium-high heat, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked and pineapple and sausage is browned, about 10 minutes. Serve kabobs warm.