Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Noodle Skillet
Loaded with all kinds of Mexican-style goodness and made entirely in one skillet, these easy sweet potato noodles are going to quickly become a family favorite!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and spiralized
- 1-1/2 cups SteamFresh Barbecue Sweet Corn
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can 15 oz kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium sweet pepper diced
- 1 package 16 oz FarmRich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Chicken
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium avocado diced
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until shimmery. Add sweet potato noodles, sweet corn, onion, garlic, beans, and sweet pepper to skillet. Saute several minutes, stirring occasionally until sweet potato noodles just begin to soften.
Dice smoked chicken into 1-in cubes and add to noodles along with lime juice, seasonings, and cilantro. Stir over medium-high heat another 5 minutes or until noodles are completely heated through.
Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle feta cheese and diced avocado on top of noodles. Serve warm.