Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Strawberry Almond Poppyseed Chicken Salad
Juicy strawberries and crunchy almonds and poppyseeds make for the BEST trio in this gorgeous and incredibly easy strawberry almond poppyseed chicken salad! Perfect for any spring gathering.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons poppyseeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Buns or lettuce leaves for serving
In a large bowl, combine chicken, strawberries, green onions, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, and poppyseeds until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving chicken salad, fold almonds in. Serve chicken salad cold on buns or lettuce leaves. Enjoy!