Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Perfectly soft, creamy and topped with juicy mixed berries, these Greek yogurt mixed berry overnight oats take 5 minutes to throw together the night before and are a perfect morning boost!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (2%, skim, or dairy free milks all work)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, yogurt, agave, and vanilla. Screw lid on and shake to combine. Let chill in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
When ready to serve: In a small bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Let stand 5 minutes until berries begin to release their juices.
Remove oats from fridge and divide between 2 serving glasses. Top each serving with berries. Serve overnight oats immediately and enjoy!
Overnight oats may be stored in fridge up to 6 days.
Store berry topping separately in the fridge.
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 45.6g | Protein: 12.7g | Fat: 5.1g | Saturated Fat: 2.6g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 30.4g | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 1mg