Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Cherry Banana Granola Yogurt Bowls
Juicy roasted cherries and sliced bananas are the ultimate breakfast combo in these granola yogurt bowls! Fast and nutritious for a busy morning breakfast.
Servings 3 servings
- 1-1/2 cups pitted and halved fresh cherries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup storebought or homemade granola
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Toss cherries with lemon juice and agave. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast at 375F 15-20 minutes or until cherries are bursting and softened.
Spoon yogurt into serving bowls and top with bananas, roasted cherries, granola, and almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!