Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Bowls
These instant pot teriyaki chicken noodle bowls were MADE for crazy dinner nights! Homemade teriyaki sauce is the secret behind what makes the chicken and broccoli so incredibly flavorful.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- Sliced green onions for serving
In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch/water mixture until smooth. Place chicken in the bottom of instant pot and pour sauce over top.
Fasten lid on instant pot and cook chicken on high pressure 10 minutes and let release pressure naturally. Add broccoli florets to pot and then cook on high pressure an additional 5 minutes.
Divide noodles between 4 bowls. Remove chicken from instant pot and cut into slices and arrange on top of noodles with broccoli. Drizzle additional teriyaki sauce left in instant pot on top of chicken and broccoli and top with sliced green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!