Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Chicken Bagel Sandwiches
Never spend money on a bagel sandwich again! These roasted red pepper pesto chicken bagel sandwiches are packed with SO much flavorful goodness and the easiest grab-and-go lunch!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Spread pesto evenly between one split half of each toasted bagel. Top with spinach, sliced chicken, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle each with garlic salt and pepper.
Place bagel halves under broiler and broil at high heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and top each with remaining bagel halves to form a sandwich. Serve immediately and enjoy!