White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie
White chocolate and pumpkin are the ultimate combo in this INCREDIBLY soft snickerdoodle skillet cookie! Whips up in one bowl in minutes for whenever you've got a cookie craving.
Servings 8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-in cast iron skillet and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Beat in pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
Add pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour to liquid mixture and mix until dough is just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips then press dough evenly into the bottom of prepared skillet.