Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Zucchette Pasta + Delicata Squash
Shaved brussels sprouts and soft delicata squash cubes star in this loaded zucchette pasta skillet dinner that's super easy to throw together and packed full of healthy goodness!
- 1-1/2 cups delicata squash, peeled and diced into 1-in cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups shaved brussels sprouts leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz hot zucchette pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small baking dish, toss delicata squash cubes with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer and roast at 400F 15-20 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, caramelize onions in butter until onions are a deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add brussels sprouts leaves and garlic and cook an additional 5-8 minutes until leaves are slightly wilted and garlic is fragrant.
Add butternut squash, hot cooked zucchette pasta, Parmesan cheese, and fresh thyme, tossing to combine and cooking over medium heat 5-10 minutes until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and enjoy!