Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Coconut Breakfast Cookies
Soft, cake-like banana bread chocolate chip coconut breakfast cookies have a texture that's a dead ringer for banana bread all rolled up into one incredible breakfast cookie!
Servings 15 cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, beat mashed banana, coconut oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
Add flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, stirring until a dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop cookies into 2-in balls and place 2-in apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies at 350F 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy!