Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cinnamon Roll Swirl Sheet Cake
Soft, buttery sheet cake is swirled with a luscious cinnamon roll filling and then drenched in sweet glaze.--this is one addicting cinnamon roll sheet cake!
Servings 12 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons half and half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until completely creamy. Beat egg in one at a time until smooth, then add milk and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold into liquid mixture until batter is just combined. Scrape batter into prepared pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon until smooth and creamy. Drop by the tablespoon over batter and gently use a knife to swirl the batter and cinnamon together.
Bake sheet cake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick tests done. Cool on a wire cooling rack.