Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Broccoli Cashew Curry Noodle Broth Bowls
You won't miss the meat whatsoever in these flavor-packed broccoli cashew curry noodle broth bowls! SO full of cozy spring flavors and ready in minutes!
Servings 6 servings
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups carrots, julienned into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sweet curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup halved roasted cashews
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium soup pot over medium-high heat, saute broccoli, carrots, and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic, curry, tumeric, and cayenne and saute 1 additional minute.
Reduce heat to medium and add chicken stock and balsamic vinegar. Bring soup to a low simmer, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove lid from soup and stir in cooked angel hair, parsley, and cashews, Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!