Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Asian Chicken Crunch Pasta Salad
Loaded with zingy Asian flavors and SO full of fresh goodness, this Asian chicken crunch pasta salad has an INSANE crunch texture you will be obsessed with!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz fusilli pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium sweet pepper, diced
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (3 oz) package ramen, crushed (discard seasoning packet)
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, sweet pepper, coleslaw mix, green onions, and chicken. Set aside for a moment.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and ground mustard. Screw lid on and shake dressing several times until smooth. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Toss in crushed ramen. Serve immediately and enjoy!