Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Goat Cheese Rigatoni
Smoky bacon, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and soft goat cheese are an INCREDIBLE trio of flavors in this fresh, flavorful sun-dried tomato bacon goat cheese rigatoni!
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 12 oz hot cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh crumbled goat cheese
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until a light brown. Add tomatoes and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
Add bacon, rigatoni, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste to skillet and saute several minutes until heated through. Remove skillet from heat and top with crumbled goat cheese. Serve rigatoni hot and enjoy!