Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Instant Pot Lemon Herb Butter Chicken
Incredibly flavorful, fall-apart tender lemon herb butter chicken is made in MINUTES in the instant pot and so good piled over hot noodles or rice!
Servings 4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-in pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 medium lemon, cut in half and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot rice or noodles for serving
Using the SAUTE mode on instant pot, saute chicken in olive oil until lightly browned. Turn off SAUTE mode and set aside for a minute.
In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, lemon juice, herbs, garlic, chicken broth, and cornstarch until smooth. Pour over chicken and season with salt and pepper. Arrange lemon slices around chicken.
Fasten lid onto instant pot and lock in place. Cook chicken on high pressure 5 minutes then release pressure naturally 5 minutes. Serve chicken hot over rice or noodles and enjoy!