Grilled Beef Fajita Salad with Mango Pico de Gallo
Incredibly tender grilled beef, a spicy mango pico de gallo, and all the fajita fixings you love collide in this jam-packed grilled beef fajita salad! You'll never have a boring dinner salad again.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 medium round steak (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large sweet pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce 1
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Mango Pico de Gallo
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and small diced
- 1 small sweet pepper, small diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pat steak dry with paper towels and rub all over with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss sweet peppers, onion, and garlic with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Heat a grill to medium-high then cook steak 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once until golden. Transfer to a cutting board to rest. In a grill pan over heated grill, toss sweet pepper mixture, stirring occasionally until tender.
Slice beef into thin slices against the grain and toss with sweet pepper mixture. Place lettuce in a large serving bowl and top with beef mixture, tomato, Parmesan, and dollops of sour cream.