Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Breakfast Peach Blueberry Oatmeal Cobbler
Dessert for breakfast IS a thing when you throw together this totally summery breakfast peach blueberry oatmeal cobbler! Serve it piping hot with big piles of vanilla yogurt.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
- 3 tablespoons + 3/4 cup coconut sugar coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla yogurt for serving
Preheat oven to 350F. Combine peaches and blueberries in a greased 9-in cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in yogurt, vanilla, and egg until smooth. Add flour, oats, baking powder, and salt to liquid mixture and fold in with a rubber spatula until batter is smooth. (batter will be similar to cookie dough)
Spread batter over peach-blueberry mixture in an even layer. Bake peach cobbler at 350F 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden-brown. Cool cobbler 10 minutes then serve warm with vanilla yogurt if desired. Enjoy!