Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Strawberry Peach Crumb Buckle
Summer-fresh strawberries and peaches join forces in this streusel-covered strawberry peach crumb buckle that's a perfect summer coffee cake or dessert!
Strawberry Peach Filling
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat sugar and melted butter until smooth. Whisk in eggs, vanilla, yogurt, and milk until smooth. Gradually fold in flour, baking powder, and salt until batter is smooth.
Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Spoon macerated rhubarb-peach mixture over top.
In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle over strawberry peach filling.
Bake buckle at 350F 25-30 minutes or until golden-brown and a toothpick tests done. Let cool completely on a wire cooling rack then slice into squares and serve. Enjoy!