Sheet Pan Sweet Corn Summer Squash Breakfast Hash
Only ONE sheet pan required for this summery loaded sweet corn summer squash breakfast hash! Packed with tender veggies, crisp bacon, and beautiful sunny-side up eggs.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-in cubes
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-in cubes
- 3 ears corn, husks and silk removed and kernels cut off the cob
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and diced into 1-in pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400F. Place butter on a sheet pan and place in oven for 5 minutes to melt butter and heat the pan.
In a single layer, arrange onion, garlic, summer squash, zucchini, potatoes, and corn kernels. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 400F 25-30 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring once halfway through baking.
Remove pan from oven and sprinkle bacon on top of vegetables. Carefully crack each egg on top. Return pan to oven and bake 8-10 additional minutes until egg is set.
Sprinkle hash with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!