Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Overnight Oats
A juicy blueberry pie filling and a ribbon of cheesecake transform overnight oats into an indulgent breakfast treat! These blueberry pie cheesecake overnight oats will become a morning staple.
Servings 3 servings
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blueberry Pie Filling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
In a large mason jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oats, milk, honey, and vanilla. Shake several times to combine and let chill overnight or at least 6 hours.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until creamy. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
To assemble overnight oats, transfer oats to serving glasses and spoon blueberry pie filling and cheesecake swirl into oats, gently stirring to swirl the three together. Serve immediately and enjoy!