Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Caprese Peach Bruschetta
Juicy peaches and all the classic caprese ingredients collide in this summery caprese peach bruschetta that's quick to whip up and perfect for summer entertaining!
Servings 4 servings
- 8 slices french bread
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 small heirloom (or regular) tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 medium ripe, yet slightly firm peaches, pit removed and peaches thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lightly-packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
Lay French bread slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lightly brush each slice with olive oil. Broil bread under high 1-2 minutes until bread is lightly toasted. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes.
Lay a slice of mozzarella on each slice, followed by tomato and peach slices. Top with basil leaves and drizzle each slice with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving: 2bruschetta | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.6g | Protein: 20.1g | Fat: 18.7g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 5.6g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 342mg | Iron: 3mg