Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chipotle Peach BBQ Sauce
Smoky chipotle peppers and sweet peaches take this chipotle peach BBQ sauce to the next level! It's easy to make several jars of this sauce and it's incredible on grilled chicken, burgers, and more!
Servings 4 cups sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 medium canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce from chipotles
- 3 medium ripe peaches, pit and skin removed and cut into 1-in cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all sauce ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring sauce to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer 20-25 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Transfer BBQ sauce to a blender or food processor (you can also use an immersion blender!) and blend until sauce is smooth and no chunks of peaches remain.
Allow sauce to cool before pouring into jars and refrigerating until ready to use.
BBQ sauce may be stored in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
BBQ sauce may be frozen up to 1 month.
Serving: 2oz | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 16.8g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 195mg