Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Avocado Chickpea Salad
Dressed in a tangy Italian dressing and packed full of fresh ingredients, this Italian avocado chickpea salad is loaded with flavor and an easy lunch salad or side dish!
Servings 6 servings
Avocado Chickpea Salad
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 1/2 cup finely-diced red onion
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, powder, parsley, and dill together until smooth. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly until dressing is smooth and combined. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste if needed. Serve salad immediately and enjoy!
Store salad in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.5g | Protein: 16.4g | Fat: 26.2g | Saturated Fat: 6.5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 503mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 5.4g | Sugar: 8.8g | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 2mg