This spring-themed cobb salad will put all other lunch salads to shame! Loaded to the brim with spring goodness and drizzled with an INSANE red wine dressing!
Monday salad to beat all the other things = This.
Today…I shove obnoxiously-loaded and ridiculously-huge cobb salad into your sad Monday face.
Because spring called and requested its specialty spring salad loaded with all.the.works.
I mean all the salad works, guys. It’s what’s going down today and its going down BIG. See for yourself. –>
Go big beautiful salads or you might as well just eat a hamburger. <<<<< le truth.
So let’s talk about everything I loaded into one little salad bowl. I probably overloaded a little bit, but wait, is there even any such thing when we’re talking about salads??
The more loaded = the merrier.
Let’s make a salad list. We’ve got…
So overloaded. Yet so worth it.
Ugh. The neat little lines of cobb salad goodness make me strangely thrilled every.time. Organized salads for the WIN!
And the red wine vinaigrette. Holy MOLY, you’re going to love it, guys. Tangy, slightly sweet, and it’s just a refreshing change from the traditional creamy dressings that adorn cobb salads and kinda take away the purpose of actually EATING salad if you know what I mean.
You might want to forgo the drizzling of this dressing on your actual salad and take to the more effective method of guzzling.
Your salad game = changed forever, guys. So much spring stuff to love on.
Sooooo, let’s start the cobb salad love-fest, mmkay?
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb cooked asparagus
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast (about 6 oz) diced
- RED WINE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, arrange all salad ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve salad with red wine vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Welcome to the SPRING party!!