For the ultimately EASY week morning breakfast, these raspberry-packed dark chocolate smoothie bowls are a must-try! So healthy and filling, it’ll keep you full for hours!
Today marks an important Friday, friends. It is the day that smoothie bowls officially became MY THING.
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Smoothie Bowls
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder optional
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- Shredded coconut fresh raspberries, and additional dark chocolate for topping
- In a high-speed blender, combine banana, raspberries, yogurt, agave, protein powder, dark chocolate, and milk. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowls and top bowls with shredded coconut, fresh raspberries, and additional dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Need more easy-peasy breakfast ideas? These overnight oats = yes!!