These loaded granola yogurt bowls are the easiest and most energy-boosting way to start a fall morning! Just throw everything in one bowl and you’ve got breakfast done.
So I might be slightly obsessed with fall breakfasts this week, you guys. And by slightly, I mean it’s basically all we’ve eaten this week on my blog.
Zero complaints on my end. You?
There’s many problems in the world but I’m pretty sure a caramel apple pie-packed granola yogurt bowl ain’t one of them.
So there’s honestly not much that needs to be said about these yogurt bowls except for the fact that they are SO so freaking easy, scream fall in every single corner, and basically I’m begging you to try them for breakfast either this morning or brinner tonight.
I’m not picky for the time of the day you consume these. Just make it happen.
Here’s how you MAKE it happen, guys! It’s one of those three-step processes and it’s so freaking simple. —>
- Caramelize up a ton of pretty little apples in a homemade caramel sauce.
- Pile greek yogurt and granola in your prettiest bowls and top with the warm apples/caramel sauce
- Chocolate chips get piled over the whole thing if you’re feeling extra indulgent today. And I know you wanna.
I’d go so far as to call this bowl a bowl of legit breakfast bliss. Pretty bowls + pretty-tasty bowls = the kinda breakfast I wanna eat every dang day.
Watch, cause that’s exactly what I plan to do.
Actually…don’t watch. Go make your own so you’re not jealous of mine. I got ‘yo back, guys and by doing so I’m gonna tell you to go make your own bowl of apple pie breakfast heaven NOW.
Sprint, don’t run.
Caramel Apple Pie Granola Yogurt Bowls
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large apples peeled, cored, and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 2 cups Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips optional
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter then whisk in sugar, cinnamon, and agave until smooth. Bring caramel to a low simmer over medium-high heat, then add salt and apples. Reduce heat to medium and stir apples occasionally until tender and caramel is a deep golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- In serving bowls, layer yogurt, granola, and apple mixture. Top with chocolate chips if desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Granola bowls are a thing and most definitely MY thing. Try these ones next!