These loaded granola yogurt bowls are the easiest and most energy-boosting way to start a fall morning! Just throw everything in one bowl and you’ve got breakfast done.
So I might be slightly obsessed with fall breakfasts this week, you guys. And by slightly, I mean it’s basically all we’ve eaten this week on my blog.
Zero complaints on my end. You?
There’s many problems in the world but I’m pretty sure a caramel apple pie-packed granola yogurt bowl ain’t one of them.
So there’s honestly not much that needs to be said about these yogurt bowls except for the fact that they are SO so freaking easy, scream fall in every single corner, and basically I’m begging you to try them for breakfast either this morning or brinner tonight.
I’m not picky for the time of the day you consume these. Just make it happen.
Here’s how you MAKE it happen, guys! It’s one of those three-step processes and it’s so freaking simple. —>
- Caramelize up a ton of pretty little apples in a homemade caramel sauce.
- Pile greek yogurt and granola in your prettiest bowls and top with the warm apples/caramel sauce
- Chocolate chips get piled over the whole thing if you’re feeling extra indulgent today. And I know you wanna.
I’d go so far as to call this bowl a bowl of legit breakfast bliss. Pretty bowls + pretty-tasty bowls = the kinda breakfast I wanna eat every dang day.
Watch, cause that’s exactly what I plan to do.
Actually…don’t watch. Go make your own so you’re not jealous of mine. I got ‘yo back, guys and by doing so I’m gonna tell you to go make your own bowl of apple pie breakfast heaven NOW.
Sprint, don’t run.
Caramel Apple Pie Granola Yogurt Bowls
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large apples peeled, cored, and diced into 1/2-in cubes
- 2 cups Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips optional
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter then whisk in sugar, cinnamon, and agave until smooth. Bring caramel to a low simmer over medium-high heat, then add salt and apples. Reduce heat to medium and stir apples occasionally until tender and caramel is a deep golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- In serving bowls, layer yogurt, granola, and apple mixture. Top with chocolate chips if desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Granola bowls are a thing and most definitely MY thing. Try these ones next!
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
Aren’t yogurt bowls the best? I made a similar version a few weeks ago and can’t get enough. They definitely give smoothie bowls a run for their money! YUM!!
Jen Brooks says
Hi!, granola and yogurt are two of my favorite foods because they’re so healthy, and you did a great job here putting them together in super easy to prepare recipe. I’m cooking it for sure. Thanks for sharing!
This is seriously the prettiest yogurt bowl and I’m totally bummed that I’m not having it for breakfast this morning! Love the caramel apple pie flavors! It’s the perfect fall breakfast!
Melanie @ Gather for Bread says
Yumminess. Your photos always leave me hungry!
Oh my! These bowls! I wouldn’t mind eating these all day long! Those apples…
Julie Lichtman says
And here is an example of a time where I wish I can dig a spoon right into my computer and start eating. This looks too good!
Alyssa @ My Sequined Life says
Wow wow wow Sarah these look amazing!! I think apple pie needs to be a part of breakfast all the time. 🙂
Girl this granola bowl looks so yum!! I can eat a bowl right now!!
All your fall breakfast recipes are amazing Sarah! Can’t decide which one looks better!